After you do your spring cleaning, you may want to start redecorating your home.
Check out our great home redecorating tips you can do to your home today. Comment on the blog and let us know which redecorating tip you are going to take advantage of:
- If you’d like your nightstands or end tables to be a little less crowded, replace table lamps with floor lamps when redecorating. They are portable. Table lamps are attractive but take up a good bit of the limited space a table has. There are many elegant choices that you can enjoy while adding the light you need to spruce up your home.
- Mount your TV on the wall. It can free up quite a bit of space. If you follow the directions, this redecorating tip will take a minimal amount of time.
- If you are redecorating your bedroom, consider purchasing furniture that is freestanding. Custom made furniture may look nice but you cannot resell them or take them along when you are moving. Free-standing furnishings also give you more options for redecorating, as they can be moved from room to room, refinished, or sold.
- Painting is an affordable way to give a room a fresh look quickly and easily. Visit a home improvement store to study a variety of paint chips. Choose the ones that appeal to you and have fun. If you wind up not liking the results, you always have the option of painting over it!
- Give your kitchen a personalized appearance. Create a uniform look in the kitchen with attractive containers for all those items on the kitchen counter like flour, sugar and pasta; add a matching tray for oils and vinegars. If your kitchen doesn’t have an island, redecorating with a movable trolley with a big slab of stone or butcher block on top of it.
No matter what your home redecorating project is, be sure to keep everything in perspective. Think hard about the reason for any given project, and consider how it might make your life better or easier. You need to be committed to making home improvements, and it’s important you are putting your time to good use.