Key points from the CAR’s HomeDex Report.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the HomeDex Report’s latest key points for North County housing from the California Association of Realtors.
HomeDex March 2015 Summary Report for Single-Family Detached Homes:
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached – increased to $526,000 in March 2015, compared to $482,700 in February 2015.
- Detached homes in North County jumped 10.37 percent in March to $617,500, compared to $559,500 in February 2015. Year-over median SFD price increased 11.06 percent, compared to $556,000 reported in March 2014.
- Detached home prices OUTSIDE North County increased 2.15 percent to $475,000 in March 2015 compared to $465,000 in February 2015. Year-over non-North County median price increased 5.56 percent compared to $450,000 in March 2014.
- Attached home prices in North County increased by 6.07 percent to $374,950 in March 2015 compared to $353,500 in February 2015. Year-over SFA North San Diego County median price jumped 16.15 percent, compared to $322,813 in March 2014, continuing 38 straight months of year over price increases.
- Non-North County attached home prices increased 1.52 percent to $335,000 in March 2015 compared to $330,000 in February 2015. Year-over non-North County SFA median price jumped 15.26 percent, compared to 290,650 in March 2014.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) increased 7.5 percent in March 2015 compared to February 2015, and increased 4.97 percent year-over compared to March 2014.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 34.81 percent in March 2015 compared to February 2015. Year-over sold SFD units increased 11.37 percent compared to March 2014.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County decreased to 22 days in March 2015 compared to 34 days in February 2015.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County – attached and detached was 33 percent in March 2015.