Looking for an attached home?
If you are in the market for an attached home such as a town-home or condominium, The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest statistics with our readers on home prices for North San Diego County:
Single-Family Attached Home Prices:
- The North San Diego County median-priced single-family attached (SFA) home increased just 0.54 percent, to $322,813 in March 2014 from $321,083 in February 2014. Non-North San Diego County single-family attached home median price fell 1.47 percent, from $295,000 in February 2014 to $290,650 in March 2014.
- North San Diego County single-family attached home median price increased 1.83 percent year-over, compared to $317,000 in March 2013 – a 26-month trend of a year-over price increases. Non-North County SFA median year-over price increased 9.68 percent, compared to $265,000 in March 2013.
- San Diego County SFA home median price increased 0.17 percent, to $300,500 in March 2014 from $300,000 in February 2014. Year-over county median price increased 5.44 percent from February 2014.
- The median number of days-on-market for North County SFA homes sold declined, to 21 days in March 2014 from 30 days in February 2014. The average number of days-on-market fell to 51 days in March 2014, from 52 days in February 2014.
- The number of sold single-family attached home units increased 22.41 percent in March 2014 from February 2014, and the number of sold SFA units in non-North County Zip Codes increased 9.29 percent in March 2014 from February 2014.
- Year-over SFA sales in North San Diego County dropped 11.53 percent, compared to March 2013. Non-North County year-over sold units decreased 18.26, compared to March 2013.
- Single-family attached home listings (active and contingent) in North San Diego County increased 2.88 percent in March 2014 from February 2014, and decreased 4.35 percent year-over from March 2013. San Diego County SFA listings (active and contingent) increased 2.67 percent in March 2014 from February 2014, and increased 2.52 percent year-over compared to March 2013.