Looking to buy or sell in North County San Diego?
The following are the latest housing industry statistics from North San Diego County’s Association of Realtors:
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached – decreased to $482,500 in October 2013 compared to $499,950 in September 2013.
- Detached homes in North County remained constant in October 2013 at $570,000. Year-over median price for SFD homes in North San Diego County increased 19.37 percent, compared to $477,500 in October 2012, a 15-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- Detached home prices OUTSIDE North County decreased 3.22 percent to $435,000 in October 2013 compared to $449,450 reported in September 2013. Year-over non-North County median price jumped 18.46 percent compared to $367,200 in October 2012, continuing a 19 month trend of year-over median price increases.
- Attached home prices in North County San Diego decreased 10.92 percent to $316,250 in October 2013 compared to $355,000 in September 2013. Year-over SFA North San Diego County median price jumped 19.34 percent, compared to $265,000 in October 2012.
- Non-North County attached home prices decreased 0.31 percent to $285,000 in October 2013. Year-over non-North County SFA median price increased 23.11 percent.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) decreased 6.58 percent in October 2013 compared to September 2013, and fell 0.66 percent year-over compared to October 2012 – the 26th straight month of year-over declines in listings.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units rose 8.18 percent in October 2013 compared to September 2013. Year-over sold SFD units declined 6.93 percent compared to October 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County increased to 30 days in October 2013 compared to 25 days in September 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County – attached and detached – was 31 percent in October 2013.
Read entire article from the North San Diego County Association of Realtors.