One Cool Thing’s latest survey on real estate crushes.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the California Association of Realtors latest One Cool Thing on how home buyers evaluate their real estate crushes.
Whether it’s love or real estate, having a short list of deal breakers is critical for weeding through crushes to find “the one”.
The real estate crush survey found that 69% of home buyers surveyed reported that they have had a house crush!
The top real estate attributes for women were:
- 54% had crushes on the outdoor living spaces
- 42% had crushes on the open floor plans of a home
- 29% had crushes on the curb appeal
- 29% had crushes on the updated appliances and fixtures of the home.
The top real estate attributes for men were:
- 42% had crushes on the outdoor living spaces
- 40% had crushes on the garages of a home
- 35% had crushes on the curb appeal of a home
- 30% had crushes on the floor plan of a home.
What has your top real estate crush been?
Visit California Association of Realtors “One Cool Thing” for real estate crushes.