Homeownership has its benefits.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about the benefits of homeownership:
From stability and home equity to the freedom to paint your front door purple, owning a home has many benefits. Check out the top reasons why Californians want to own a home.
What do you consider the most important benefit of homeownership? Here’s what some people said:
- 43% think individual stability/security is a plus of homeownership
- 17% find homeownership benefits wealth accumulation
- 6% think homeownership creates educational opportunities for their kids
- 18% consider home ownership protects themselves from rising rents
- 9% want to own a home to leave something to future generations
- 6% think owning a home creates better health outcome for their kids
Source: California Association of Realtors June 2019 Google Poll