North San Diego County HomeDexTM September 2012 Summary Report.
The Lawhead Team would like to share some stats from North San Diego County HomeDexTM September 2012 Summary Report.
- The median price for all homes in North San Diego County – single-family detached and single-family attached – increased to $405,000 in August 2012 from $395,000 in July 2012.
- The median days-on-market for North San Diego County single family detached homes sold fell to 40 days in August 2012 from 44 days in July 2012; the average number of dayson-market decreased to 74 days in August 2012 from 78 days in July 2012.
- In August 2012, 61 percent of county households were able to afford the median priced single family attached home in North San Diego County with 69 percent in Non-North San Diego County zip codes.
- Year-over SFA sales in North San Diego County increased 25.72 percent from August 2011 – year-over sales have increased in seven of the past eight months. Non-North County year-over sold units jumped 4.94 year-over from August 2011.
- The single family detached median price in Non-North County zip codes rose 1.13 percent to $359,000 in August 2012 from $355,000 in July 2012. Year-over Non-North San Diego County prices jumped 5.59 percent from $340,000 in August 2011, the fifth month of year-over price increases.
- The median-priced single-family detached home in North San Diego County increased 3.81 percent from $439,250 in July 2012 to $456,000 in August
2012. Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County jumped 5.33 from $432,918 in August 2011, the highest year-over increase since January 2011.
- The single family detached median price-per-square foot increased from $213 in July 2012 to $216 in August 2012 and increased 2.64 percent year-over from August 2011, offsetting 17 months of year-over price declines.
- The number of sold single family detached units in North San Diego County increased 16.96 percent from July 2012 to August 2012 – the number of sales has increased in six of the last eight months. Year-over sold single family detached units jumped 39.02 percent compared to August 2011, the 15th month of year-over increases in sold units.
- Single family detached total sales volume increased 59.17 percent year-over from August 2011, the fifth month of year-over increases.
Information from the following HomeDex Report for North San Diego County.