Did you know HOA‘s can be beneficial to your home and neighborhood?
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about HOA‘s and how they protect home values:
69 million Americans live in 342,000 common-interest communities and the majority of owners say Homeowners Associations (HOA‘s) protect home values. Find out why:
- 90% say association rules protect their investment and enhance property values.
- 73% believe their community managers provide value and support to residents and their associations.
The best aspects of living in an HOA community are:
- Clean or attractive neighborhood
- A safe neighborhood
- A maintenance free neighborhood
- Having the association help maintain property values
And the worst aspects of living in a HOA community are:
- Restrictions on exterior home improvements
- Paying dues
Source: Community Association Research