Make a good first impression and reduce your energy costs by improving your curb appeal.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the C.A.R.’s latest One Cool Thing on curb appeal.
Your yard is your home’s first impression to potential buyers. We know beautiful landscaping improves curb appeal, but it also benefits the environment and our health.
- Reduces energy costs – Planting the right lawn, trees, and plants makes your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Improves quality of life – Without grass, outdoor living areas would be hotter and less enjoyable — plus greens cape reduces stress
- Produces oxygen – Just 50 square feet of turf grass produces enough oxygen to meet the daily needs of a family of four
- Reduces runoff – Grassy areas mitigate stormwater runoff while also cleansing water of impurities and dust
- Protects trees – Watering your lawn helps trees obtain water, maintaining the urban ecosystem and keeping neighborhoods buyer-friendly
Source: Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, The Lawn Institute, U.S. National Arboretum, University of California Cooperative Extension