Check out some of the homeownership costs you should be budgeting for if you are planning to purchase a new home.
The Lawhead Team would like to share the latest One Cool Thing about budgeting for homeownership costs not everybody things about:
Although most home buyers know they’ll need to pay for various fees and services, some of which will be included in closing costs, some buyers may overlook the smaller fees that get mixed into the home purchase. Here are some of the lesser-known fees to homeownership that buyers should be budgeting for, including;
- Home inspection costs anywhere from $300-$500.
- Make sure you are budgeting for the appraisal fee which can range from $200-$475.
- Survey report averages $150-$400.
- Title services are $150-$400 so make sure to think about that cost also.
- Application fees are anywhere from $75-$300.