10 Reasons To Sell Your Home During The Holidays
Now is a great time to list your home to sell! Check out the top ten reasons to sell your home during the holidays by Coldwell Banker:
1. People looking are generally more serious buyers.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from, so you have less competition.
4. After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially, which lowers the demand for your home.
5. Buyers tend to be emotionally motivated at year-end.
6. Buyers have more time to look with less constrained work schedules than non-seasonal times.
7. Many people will purchase by year-end for tax purposes.
8. You can still be on the market, but have the option to restrict showings to 6-7 days during the holidays.
9. Sell now, and specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year if needed.
10. By selling now you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many houses are on the market.
BOTTOM LINE – By listing during the holidays, you may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified buyers. The reason: You have less competition!